Pellon FF78F1 Flex-Foam is now in Australia! Limited Quantity Available
Live-aboard boatie, or just out to sea; boaties like to sew too!
You might recognize Pellon® as the US parent of the Legacy brand sold here in Australia. At this time, there is no Legacy equivalent of Pellon® FF78F1 Flex-Foam. Nelson's Marine is the first and only distributor of Pellon® FF78F1 Flex-Foam in Australia
Pellon® Flex-Foam™ 1-Sided Fusible is a lightweight one-sided fusible stabilizer consisting of a layer of foam sandwiched between two layers of soft fabric.
Pellon® Flex-Foam™ is excellent for use in crafts, accessories, and home décor projects for an elegant finished look.
Pellon® Flex-Foam™ can be used in place of or in addition to other stabilizers.
Pellon® Flex-Foam™Flex-Foam is 100% sewing machine safe and adds shape and body to projects such as computer cases, eyeglass cases, purses, tote bags, cup holders, diaper bags, and more! It is compatible with a wide variety of fabrics.
Pellon FF78F1 Flex-Foam Usage Instructions
- 20in. wide x 1yd length (cut from 60in. wide bolt)
- Approximately 5mm thick
- 100% Polyester Fabric Outer/100% Polyurethane Inner
- Easy to handle and sew
- Lightweight stability and lasting body
- Gives a great professional finish to all project types
- 1-Sided Fusible for ease-of-use and time savings
- Sewing Machine Safe
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, tumble dry low or dry clean.